Kelleys Island History Museum is run by the Kelleys Island Historical Association and its volunteers. KIHA was formed in 1980. They have restored the German Reformed Church and have built a new building for the museum. KIHA primary purpose is to preserve and share the Kelleys Island’s story. The museum is located on Division Street just North of Chappel Street, next to the “Old Stone Church”built in 1866. In addition to the museum, there is also a great gift shop! The Assoc. opened a Resale Shop in the Parsonage, built in 1888, next door.